CASYworX is here!
Are you working with CASY TT?
CASYworX is your ideal evaluation tool.
CASYworX provides data analysis, graphic overlays, charts, data export and average calculation, shortly - all the features that you as a user, had on your wish list.
CASYworX is the new platform to organize and evaluate your CASY TT data. With CASYworX you easily transfer data from the CASY to PC, collect measurements in an experiment file, search and sort data, evaluate your measurements and export to MS-Excel®.
It replaces the proven but aging CASY excel – and significantly expanded the range of functions:
- Transfer your analysis data to a PC
- Collect and sort measurements to an experiment file
- Use mark- and comment functions
- See the size distribution and set cursor settings.
- Use a dilution calculator and data exporting to Excel® format of selectable parameters.
- Save and load CASY TT Setups.
For data analysis, CASYworX provides 2D overlay functions for up to 6 measurements, charts, average calculation- and standard deviation calculations as well as configurable spread sheet representations.
- 2D overlay for up to 6 measurements
- Charts for up to 5 Charts
- Calculation of mean value and standard deviation
- Data tables
Now, how would you get CASYworX?
CASYworX is freely available for all users of CASY TT. Send us an email to email@example.com with your name and the serial number of your CASY. You will receive a download link via E-mail for a ZIP archive. This archive contains CASYworX plus a quick reference guide. Please note the installation requirements referred to in the Guide as well as the notes regarding installation.
CASYworX is Excel-based. Therefore MS Excel 2007 or higher needs to be installed on your PC, in a 32-bit version. Excel 2010 is recommended. Your CASY TT needs to have a serial number above TT-2BA-1000. For data transfer, a serial data transfer cable is needed in addition (RS232, DB9, female) as well as an RS232/USB adapter, if no RS232 port is available.