A versatile instrument. CASY is customizable.
Cell lines, primary cells, a wide variety of particles – almost everything
in the size range of 0,7 – 120 µm can be measured.
Convincing figures – a measuring principle, enabling upmost data quality
and for a wide range of applications
- Measuring principle: Electronic pulse area analysis with 1 Million measurements per second (ISO 13319)
- Dynamic range: 1:70.000 volume, 1:40 diameter
- Measuring range: Particles in the size of 0,7 – 120 µm
- Volume resolution: 1 in 512.000
- Typical analysis time: 10 Seconds
- Typical sample volume: 5 – 100 µl
There is more: find an overview of some additional publications and application notes
Anything else you'd like to count? Write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How does it work?
CASY measuring principle in a nutshell (1 min.) , explained:
How does CASY reach this enormous resolution?
Learn in < 2 min. how CASY
captures all particle sizes with one measurement:
and finally: What can be measured with the CASY ?
Basically everything, which increases the electrical resistance!
read on the next page what enables CASY:
…or contact us directly:
Use the contact form | Email us: email@example.com | Call us: +49-421 276 169-0