Why should you care about CASY?
(…if you are using the CASY already, you've already discovered its legendary reliability and precision) – if not, just read more:
- Maybe, if your current counter is less precise – you fear cell assays with inaccurate cell concentrations?
- Maybe your counter was quite cheap to purchase – but the consumables are now weighing your budget?
- Maybe your counter is very sensitive to robust treatment and thus often fails?
- Maybe you are measuring on multiple systems need reliable and comparable counts between devices, between laboratories?
If you are confirming at least one of these points, in fact you should look at the CASY more closely.
(... If these points are not an issue for you, you already have a CASY)
- THE CASY not only offers the most accurate number of cells of all available counters,
- it always supplies a complete QC of your cell culture:
- at a glance, you spot the live / dead ratio,
- You'll detect the amount of cell debris
- and the degree of aggregation of your cells.
Shortly: CASY enables you to perform your cell assays with optimal cell cultures.
- Running costs are near to zero with CASY. No special sample holder are needed
- The CASY is famous fo its robustness and reliability.
- Calibrated at the factory site, it's stable for the whole live.
- Results are extremely reproducible – no matter when you measure or even if you are measuring the same sample on a different CASY: The result is the same.
- The measurement is simple: The CASY measures a diluted cell suspension, requires no dye and will not take longer than 1 – 2 minutes.
Therefore CASY – legendary reliability, lifetime calibration, full quality control.
Perhaps now it would be a good time to deal with the CASY?
Find out more about the CASY: ols-bio.de/casy or directly arrange a product demonstration with us: ols-bio.de/kontakt
CASY – A success story
Since the installation of the first Cell Analyzer system in 1988 CASY has made a major impact on the quality control of cell cultures due to its uniqueness. It developed into a "hidden champion" - loved by its users, yet extremely discreet with its reliability. The CASY appeared in more than 2000 publications worldwide and is mentioned in countless diploma, master and PhD theses in the cell analysis area: Robustly it provides accurate data for cell number- and cell viability determination – reliably even after decades.
The CASY system proves itself as indispensable, when it comes to generating reproducible and reliable data on the quality of your valuable cell cultures.
Just only in Germany 1200 CASY's can be found in the labs with a large number of users, them having gathered countless years of experience, while others just completed their "first contact", either as part of a student research project, a diploma - or PhD thesis.
This website assumes the mission, to give you suggestions, to help you discover new fields of application with your CASY; it should be your single point of contact for questions and will assist you in the daily work. After all, we look forward to a lively information exchange with many tips and tricks! Write to us at! email@example.com
Here a few short video clips concerning questions on: “What can I measure with the CASY?” and “How does it work?”